Intended for breast tumor localization and excision
Precision targeting at your fingertips
- Loose seeds for flexibility
- Braided sutures for greater seed fixity
- Seeds encased with AnchorSeed® bio-absorbable polymer for optimal seed fixity and confident placement
- 18-gauge needle available in 5, 7, or 12cm lengths
- Available in packages of 5
- Backed by our dedicated support team
Interested in learning more?
Questions about TheraMark™ or any other Theragenics product? Speak with one of our experts.
AgX100® I-125 source and accessories should be used by physicians who are qualified by training and experience in the safe use and handling of radionuclide brachytherapy sources and whose experience and training has been approved by the appropriate government authorities authorized to license the use of radioactive materials.
Information intended for the USA. Indications may vary in different countries; please either consult the appropriate IFU or your local distributor.